All of the big-shot blogs have rules. Or so I’m told. Here are mine:
- Do not be easily offended, and don’t be overly offensive.
- I make no representations (big word) as to the accuracy of what I post. I try and be as accurate as I can, but occasionally I make a mistake.
- I’m not liable if you take what I say and go out and do something stupid. Use common sense.
- Everything I write is for informational purposes only.
- If I link to it, I’m not responsible for what’s at the other end of the link. They may lie like a rug.
- I’m not going to share any personal information you give me. I may use it to analyze how the blog is doing, and if it’s worth continuing, but I sure as heck ain’t gonna sell it.
- Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, however I’ll probably delete the spam, offensive and profane comments. And I will delete them without notice.
Legalese Time: My Trucking Updates does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in or in connection with the services herein.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information we present. We are not responsible for typos and/or mistakes.
Blah, blah, bla-oops, sorry.
Last updated: 16 April, 2021